Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Crown

Guys!! The Crown came out yesterday and I'm had a tiny freak out moment. Kiera had posted for her fans to wear a crown or tiara to celebrate. I did! I enjoyed this series and I'm really sad it had to come to an end. I'm so excited because this Friday I will have the pleasure of getting to meet the lovely miss Kiera Cass. Anyway, this is the fifth and final book in the series. DO NOT READ THIS BOOK UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE HEIR. It will make no sense if you do such a thing. To be completely honest I was a little disappointed in the ending. I didn't like the couple that got together in the end. I did see the ending coming and I was a little sad. I personally enjoyed the first three the best. That does not mean that this book was not amazing. I pray that Kiera will continue to write so I can continue to read her AMAZING work.
Happy Reading,
A Booknerd

No comments:

Post a Comment