Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Between the Lines by Jodi Picult and Samantha Van Leer

Hi BookNerds! I've just finished the school year. I'm so excited for summer! There are lots of books I plan on reading this summer as well as some that my new school requires me to read before I go back into the drab life of homework. Anyway, the first book of the summer is called Between the Lines By Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer. I thought this book was pretty good. The chapters are written in three different perspectives. One as the Fairytale(I'll explain in moment), the lead male and the lead female characters. The book follows a guy named Oliver, who is a character in a book, and a girl named Delilah, who is a typical Booknerd. Delilah picks up Oliver's book and begins to read it. As she's reading the. Story she hears Oliver talk to her. Oliver ask Delilah to help him escape the book. As Oliver and Delilah work things out with the book, the two fall in love. I'm not going to say any more about the plot. I loved the story. I found that the Mother-Daughter Duo did an amazing job writing the book and I'm excited to read the sequel!

Happy Reading!
A BookNerd

No comments:

Post a Comment