Friday, April 29, 2016

Author Palooza

Hi Booknerds! I am here to tell you about the amazing experience I had last night with the author of the book that I am currently reading. The book is titled Love and Other Unknown Variables by the lovely miss Shannon Lee Alexander. She was so nice to me, even though I have not yet completed her book. I have been treated worse by authors. There are the ones who just kind of ignore you because you haven't finished their book. I was so happy Shannon was not this way! I met another author last night by the name of Francesca Zappia. She was amazing to meet as well. She was giving not just myself but other young writers tips. I am so grateful for her inspiring words, and I cannot wait to read her book, Made You Up. I promise you will hear from me as soon as I finish these two books that I presume are absolutely wonderful(I wouldn't know; I haven't finished them).
Happy Reading,
A Booknerd

No comments:

Post a Comment