Sunday, May 22, 2016

Love And Other Unknown Variables

Booknerds! I'm so excited to tell you about this book I finished a little while ago. I've just been forgetting to post about it. I finished Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander. It was amazing! I was a little overwhelmed by the amount of language but other than that I really enjoyed it! I loved the story. I also loved that it's was told from the guys perspective. You don't see that very often in novels.
I also have some super exciting news about this summer! I will be working with Ms. Alexander for the release of her next book. It's titled Life After Juliet, and is the sequel to Love and Other Unknown Variables. It focuses on Charlie's( the main character in LAOUV) sister. I'll  be giving you guys a review before the book's release. I can't wait to go on this adventure with you guys!
Happy Reading!
A BookNerd

No comments:

Post a Comment