Tuesday, June 14, 2016

B-Fest!

Hey BookNerds! Maybe few days ago I got to go hang out with the lovely miss Shannon Lee Alexander and a few other authors like Topher Kearby, Emma Mills, and Sarah Schmitt. I had an amazing time; I'm so grateful to Barnes and Noble for hosting such a fun event. Let me tell you all, if you have a chance to work with an author, go for it. Shannon was talking about her book and I had snuck in. She began talking about one of the characters, Mrs. Dunwitty, who happens to be my favorite, and I got excited. By some miracle she rememberd my name and called me out. It was so great getting to hear from her and the rest of the authors. I can't wait to share the rest of my adventure with you all. I will be reading the ARC of her next book, Life After Juliet, shortly and getting a review out to all of you. Until next time, my bookish friends. I took pictures but I think my devices are mad at me because it won't let me load them.
Happy Reading,
A BookNerd

And by the way, you can preorder Life After Juliet right down there↙️ Plus you get a free gift!!


http://www.entangledteen.com/pre-order-life-after-juliet-by-shannon-lee-alexander-get-a-free-gift/

1 comment:

  1. It was so so awesome to get to see you again, Maggie! I love hanging out with the crew!

    ReplyDelete