Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I'm Back

Hello my friends! It has once again been too long since I've posted! I didn't get to read much during the back half of the summer. It was really quite sad. I have finally picked up some books that were for me to read. For instance the new Harry Potter book. I had the privilege of going to a midnight release at the closest Barnes and Nobles. I have also been out and about on the Comic Con scene. Not that it has anything to do with books... I absolutely love going to cons with my dad! I love books, but I also have a passion for movies and Television and finding out how they film and write and all that crazy business. Comic cons will typically have actors and because of my con going I have garnered quite the autograph collection. Anyway, I'm working on wrapping up a book now. As soon as I have finished the review will be posted! See you soon!

Happy Reading
A Booknerd

No comments:

Post a Comment