Monday, November 28, 2016

Forget Me by K. A. Harrington

    Booknerds! I am so sorry! I feel so terrible, I haven't posted in forever. High school is hard. Any who, I have just finished multiple books all at the same time so I will be posting those sporadically throughout the week. The first of the Three is titled Forget Me by K.A. Harrington. I found this book through my best friend who recently moved to another continent, and by recently I mean August. The book follows the story of a girl who lost her boyfriend in a hit and run. Only three months after did things start getting freaky. she and her best friend run around their creepy abandon town to try and solve the mysteries of her boyfriend and the town itself.
     The plotline to this book is absolutely phenomenal, but the real issue is her writing style. It's very dry and the author does not use a lot of adjectives making it hard to read. My honest opinion is that this book would have done better as a film than a book. The upside to the book is that its a very miniscule piece and shouldn't take too much time depending on your connection with the story. I felt like this book was a bit of a let down. I wouldn't highly recommend it, but it's not a bad ne if you've got the time. Until next time.
Happy Reading,
A Booknerd

No comments:

Post a Comment